"Schwarzwalder Kuckucksuhren" Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks
Available for immediate shipping if listed on www.dept56.biz "Alpine Village" page.
- "Schwarzwalder Kuckucksuhren" Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks Dept. 56 Alpine Village Cuckoo Clock Shop Item #56220. Introduced 2001 and retired 2003. Guaranteed Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve. The first Black Forest cuckoo clock was designed and crafted in the eighteenth century by Franz Anton Ketterer in the small village of Schonwald, Germany. In today's world of shiny plastics and metals, reminiscent of those days, there remains something warm and homey about an all-wooden clock. Size: 5.5 x 4.25 x 6.75"
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange