"Booter & Cobbler"
- Booter & Cobbler -Dickens Village, Item #59242, Issued in 1988 and retired in 1990. Shoes made & repaired in this stone building with entry via Tannery where leather is cured and dyed. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve. Many sleeves may have the picture of Botter & Cobbler and read "T. Wells Fruit & Spice Shop" or vice versa. 6" tall.
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange