Available for immediate shipping if listed on www.dept56.biz "Dickens Village" page.
- "Knottinghill Church" Dept. 56 Item #55824. Introduced 1989 and retired 1995. Beige/honey stone with gray slate roof, arched windows. Turret bell chamber rises where church wings intersect. Interior light shines very well through the 4 windows in the tower. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve (normal wear on cardboard sleeve). Size: 8.25" x 5.5" x 8"
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange