"North Eastern Sea Fisheries"
View video by clicking: HERE
- Dept 56 "North Eastern Sea Fisheries" Dickens Village #58316 Introduced in 1998, Retired in 1999. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve. This building lands incoming seafood, which is bought and sold by the costermongers in the city streets. Seafood lovers relish the many varieties to be purchased here, from sole and oysters to shrimp and salmon. A young Dickens had experience working in a warehouse atmosphere like this, and he used his knowledge to create colorful characters of the working class.
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange