"Old Queensbridge Station"
Available for immediate shipping if listed on www.dept56.biz "Dickens Village" page.
- "Old Queensbridge Station" set of 2 (station & platform) Dept. 56 Item #58443. Introduced 1999 and retired 2002. This quaint countryside train station is accented by colorful ironwork on its canopies. The platform of similar design is included. 6 hanging plants and a clock are separate in the box. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve. Size: 7.5" x 10.25" x 8.25"
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange