"Flat Of Ebenezer Scrooge"
Available for immediate shipping if listed on www.dept56.biz "Dickens Village" page.
- Dept 56 "Flat of Ebenezer Scrooge" Dickens Village #55875 Introduced in 1989, Retired in 2001. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve. Taken from Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol". This is the house that was visited by his partner Marley and the Three Spirits of Christmas.
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange