"The Spider Box Locks"
View video by clicking: HERE
- "The Spider Box Locks" Dept. 56 Item #58448. Introduced 1999 and retired 2001. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve. A locksmith shop, this building features a chest of locks outside the front window and garland adorning the tops of the windows. The locksmith advertises using a sign over the front door. Life is always safe and sound in Dickens' Village, but some residents like to safely store their valuables and lock their homes when on long journeys. The Spider Box Locks assures the best assemblage of lock and key mechanisms and a wide assortment of hinges, trunks, safes, and padlocks. In the off chance that one may lose an important key, handy locksmiths are available for house calls. Size: 6" x 4.25" x 6.75"
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange