"T. Smith Christmas Crackers"
View video by clicking: HERE
For pricing, ect. on all items, click on www.dept56retirees.com. Then click on the village "Dickens Village". All items are in alphabetical order.
- "T. Smith Christmas Crackers" Dept. 56 Dickens Village Item #58719 set of 2. Includes house & accessory "Popping The Cracker". Introduced 2004 and retired 2006. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve.
- Christmas Crackers originated as a holiday tradition in Victorian England, and are still very popular today. These Victorian Christmas favorites are filled with sugared almonds, other treats, or small gifts in a twist of colored paper seen in the two hangers on the 2nd & 3rd floors. The familiar popping sound gives them their name of "cracker".Size: 7.75" x 4.5" x 7.75", 2.25" x 1.25" x 2".
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987)
Order secure online at: www.dept56retirees.comOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com | (928)505-5655
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Charter Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs