"Holy Land Animals"
View video by clicking: HERE
Available for immediate shipping if listed on www.dept56.biz "Holy Land" page.
- "Holy Land Animals" Dept. 56 Little Town Of Bethlehem set of 3, Item #59922. Introduced 2002 and retired 2005. Mint condition piece in original box & sleeve. Lions no longer existed in Palestine by New Testament times, but leopards were plentiful, as were Persian Lynx and the large eared fennec fox. Grazing herds of gazelle and Somali wild asses roamed the Jeadean wilderness as well as wild mountain goats called ibex. Partridges and quail hid among the rocks and sabras cactus, while geckos and other lizards warmed in the sun. Size: 3.75" x 2" x 1.75" largest.
Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.(since 1987) has 2 websites, same inventory, same prices!
Order secure online at: www.dept56.bizOrder by telephone at: www.dept56retirees.com
Credentials of Dept 56 Retirees, Inc.:
- Member Dept 56 National Council Of Clubs
- Advertise last page Village D-Tails Guide to Department 56 Villages
- Ebay username: garynshe 100% Positive Feedback -Member since: Aug-16-99
- Village D-Lights Magazine
Peter & Jeanne George's Greenbook & Magazine
- Linda Blankenship's Dickens' Exchange